Saturday, July 19, 2008

Time Never Goes Back

Treasure your time… & your loves one…

Try to spare a moment reading thru’ this beautiful and meaning article. Then, do self reflection after complete reading this article!

Once upon a time there are a teacher and his student lay down under the big tree near the big grass area. Then, suddenly the student asked the teacher,

Student: Teacher, I’m confused, how can we find out Soul-mate? Can you please me?

The teacher silent for second…

Teacher: Well, it’s a pretty hard and easy question.

Student: “THINK HARD” Ha???

Teacher: Look on that way, there are a lot of grass there, why don’t you walk there but please never walk backward, just walk straight ahead. On your way, try to find a beautiful grass and pick it up then give it for me. But just one.

Student: Well, ok then… wait for me…

“Walk straight ahead to the grass field”

“A few minutes later...”

Student: I’m back…

Teacher: Emm, well I don’t see any beautiful grass on your hand.

Student: On my journey, I found few beautiful grasses, but I thought that I would find a better one, so I didn’t pick it up any. Because you tell me not to go back, so I didn’t go back.

Teacher: That’s what happened in real life.

What is the message of this story?

* Grass - is people around you
* Beautiful Grass - is people that attract you
* Grass Field - is time
* In looking for your soulmate, please don't always compare and hope that there will be a better one. By doing that, you'll waste your lifetime, cause remember "Time Never Goes Back"....

It applies the same in finding your ideal life partner, your suitable career or business, therefore the morale is LOVE & Grab hold of the opportunity that you have now!

No comments: